Do you want to team up with a proactive travel blogger on a campaign? Do you need insight from someone who has seen both sides of the blogger/professional divide in the travel industry?
Some of the companies I have previously worked with include:
- Tour organisations, such as Insider London
- Global travel companies, such as Contiki and Expedia
- Travel service providers, such as Red Funnel Ferries
- Publishers, such as Bluffer’s Guides
In addition to this, I have over two years’ experience working in-house for two leading British travel companies (lowcostholidays and easyJet Holidays) as an SEO and Senior Destination Marketer, so I fully understand the needs and goals of marketers, PRs and SEOs. You can expect me to deliver professional results.
Why Choose Me?
- I’m not only a blogger, I am a qualified journalist, with experience in feature writing for both online and print audiences (please see my bio for more information)
- I understand what SEO means to your company, and why you have to stay within Google’s Webmaster guidelines
- I go the extra mile – you may only need one post with a relevant link to achieve your goal, but I will make sure that post is a great piece of PR for your company, with appropriate images and great quotes you can use for further marketing; I may even produce a series of posts on the trip or product offered
- I’m constantly working to improve my blogging skills through networking, research and attending relevant events and meet-up groups, so there will be no resting on my laurels
- If you want to ask me for my opinion on a travel topic, or you wish to quote me for a press release or campaign, I do not necessarily seek to monetise this, but I am more than happy to help
- Email me: pollyallen89[@]yahoo[dot]com
- Follow me on Twitter: @misspallen
- Find me on LinkedIn: Polly Allen
- Like my (very new) Facebook page: The Travelling Calavera
I look forward to hearing from you soon.